Helping parents make informed decisions in educational matters
Evening and weekend appointments
Distance consultation through phone or Skype
Home learning environment assessments
Academic testing and learning style profiles
Navigating The System
Special Education process assistance (IPRC , IEP, system classes )
Parenting a special needs child (Autism, ADHD, gifted, learning disabilities)
Workplace experience (co-op)
What is an Educational Consultant?
Why do I need the service of an Educational Consultant?
- I am new to the area and unaware of school and program choices available
- I am facing a dilemma with a school issue and don’t know who to turn to
- I am unsure of my child’s needs and don’t know how to help him/her
- I am interested in having my child assessed for academic performance using standardized tests
- I receive information about my child from school which conflicts with my knowledge and perception of him/her
- I am looking for an objective opinion on information from family and friends
View our latest Research Report:
School board websites were analyzed for 76 school boards in Ontario to ascertain compliance with Ontario Public Service Standards through existing policies. In addition, an Accessibility Customer Service Policy was searched as mandated by the Accessibility for...