Join us at Portia Learning Centre in Kanata for a free parent seminar on how to help advocate for a child on the ASD spectrum in schools. See details attached Flyer for Portia seminar-2016_km
- January 26, 2023, CBC News Toronto—It took him 2 years to get paid as a teacher in Ontario. He hopes his story helps other skilled immigrants.
- November 7, 2022 – How much can you actually buy with Ontario’s $200 catch-up payment?
- October 30, 2022 – Grades used to triage students
- July 26, 2022 – How the Pandemic Messed up my Education
- January 4, 2021 – Global News Radio CKNW (Vancouver, BC) interview with Chaunce Scott