School board websites were analyzed for 76 school boards in Ontario to ascertain compliance with Ontario Public Service Standards through existing policies. In addition, an Accessibility Customer Service Policy was searched as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) for three areas: service dogs , support persons and assistive devices. An online public survey was conducted to assess communication and information practices of school boards, the availability of supports for students with disabilities and whether school boards serviced parents, students and the public with a customer service approach.
- June 14, 2021 Global News Morning Show
- June 14, 2021 Charles Adler Tonight (Vancouver) Is repeating the same grade helpful for kids?
- June 16, 2021 The Dan MacDonald Show AM800 CKLW (Windsor) Whether kids should repeat the school year
- June 16, 2021 The Scott Radley Show 900 CHML (Hamilton)
- May 25, 2021 School boards need to consider additional learning time for kids to continue in the same grade