School board websites were analyzed for 76 school boards in Ontario to ascertain compliance with Ontario Public Service Standards through existing policies. In addition, an Accessibility Customer Service Policy was searched as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) for three areas: service dogs , support persons and assistive devices. An online public survey was conducted to assess communication and information practices of school boards, the availability of supports for students with disabilities and whether school boards serviced parents, students and the public with a customer service approach.
- January 4, 2021 – Global News Radio CKNW (Vancouver, BC) interview with Chaunce Scott
- New Year’s Resolutions for School Boards
- Improving Rural Education — Executive Summary and Full Report
- Education Report Identifies Rural Challenges and Calls for Reform
- September 14, 2021 with host Stirling Faux CKNW Corus Radio Group ,Vancouver Back to school COVID concerns and challenges for students