School board websites were analyzed for 76 school boards in Ontario to ascertain compliance with Ontario Public Service Standards through existing policies. In addition, an Accessibility Customer Service Policy was searched as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) for three areas: service dogs , support persons and assistive devices. An online public survey was conducted to assess communication and information practices of school boards, the availability of supports for students with disabilities and whether school boards serviced parents, students and the public with a customer service approach.
- November 6, 2020 CBC Windsor TV News—Sean O’Neil & Monika Ferenczy on Quadmesters
- November 4, 2020 ‘Quadmesters’ are burning out our high school students- Toronto Star
- September 16, 2020: Learning Pods in addition to virtual learning at home during COVID19 and return to school
- May 20, 2020 Home Learning to Continue until September 2020 due to COVID19 with Leslie Roberts on CFRA 580 Ottawa
- May 19, 2020 Ottawa Citizen – Should Some Students Repeat this School Year?