School board websites were analyzed for 76 school boards in Ontario to ascertain compliance with Ontario Public Service Standards through existing policies. In addition, an Accessibility Customer Service Policy was searched as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) for three areas: service dogs , support persons and assistive devices. An online public survey was conducted to assess communication and information practices of school boards, the availability of supports for students with disabilities and whether school boards serviced parents, students and the public with a customer service approach.
- September 25, 2023, The Ottawa Citizen—Explainer: The ABC’s of school bus transportation in the Ottawa region
- January 26, 2023, CBC News Toronto—It took him 2 years to get paid as a teacher in Ontario. He hopes his story helps other skilled immigrants.
- November 7, 2022 – How much can you actually buy with Ontario’s $200 catch-up payment?
- October 30, 2022 – Grades used to triage students
- July 26, 2022 – How the Pandemic Messed up my Education